Sunday, May 15, 2011

Graduation Class of 2011

Had officially gradated from ITE College East! It's really great to see all my friends and Awesome clique again! Met awesome clique 8am to have our last breakfast in College East. It is really great to see our school's hottest Scottish lecturer again! And and! MY EYE CANDY! *Piang he damn handsome la!*
Everything starts off around 9am+!

With our CA, Miss Heng(She's not an old women. She's married & have kids already!)

With AWESOME CLIQUE! (Without Shaun & Irvann)

Yes la! My Eye candy& Mel mel, Melinda! (I'm damn jealous la! HAHAHA! *Envy*)

My eye candy damn handsome right!? *kekekeke~shy*
Went back home after graduation and headed to tamp and meet up Jing and Melinda.

I really do have alot of things to say towards my awesome clique and friends during graduation day. But, I don't really know how to express and put them into words. And all of the sudden, really feel sad and afraid of. Don't ask me what im afraid of because me, myself also don't know.

Conclusion: MY EYE CANDY IS DAMN HANDSOME ON THAT DAY! It will be good if I know him too! :X   I love my awesome clique! I love Jing and Mel! I love everyone that I've met during the YOG times! Thank you everyone that i've know in college east. Thank you for the wonderful 2 years. Goodbye College East.