Friday, April 29, 2011

Jasper Ho Cheong Hoong

 
In Loving Memory of Jasper Ho Cheong Hoong
(20 September 1990 - 28 April 2011)
Hello, Jasper.
I don't really know you well. Only say 'Hi' or 'Bye' during our secondary times. Your sister is my senior! She is really kind and friendly. So I believe that you're kind and friendly too! I was really shocked to hear that you're in coma all of the sudden, and just passed on out of the sudden. I felt so complicated and anxious for you when I know that your family decided to remove your life support. Was really praying hard that you can wake up just in time before they remove your life support. But still, god choose to bring you back home. I hope that you're doing fine with your new home, and help me to say hello if you happen to see my junior, Egan, up there. Rest in peace and you'll always be remember in our heart/life.