Tuesday, December 14, 2010

PASSIONE V

Had a sucessful performance on last Sunday afternoon time, 12th December 2010!
Reported timing was 10am, latest 10.30am. But, most of us(the Alumni) took cab to school because we're late! Had a final run through before the concert starts! HAd lots of fun while preparing for the concert. Way before the concert starts, Egan's face kept running through my mind. Remembered that he was with us last year, to perform PASSIONE IV together. But this year, he is watching PASSIONE V concert in the heaven.

Egan is the one who filled up my mind while playing the world premium song 'A Tone Poem for Wing Orchestra: Like an Eagle, We Soar and Rise', which is Satoshi Yagisawa esp composed for Yuying Seconday school. Am so hope that you could be able to play the song with us. Seriously, I miss that boy badly during PASSIONE V concert time. Not only during PASSIONE V concert time, even during the practices, rehearsal time, I will think of Egan. Maybe is I too emotional or somthing, but honestly, whenever I think of Band, be it a word, name or a person, 'Egan' is the 1st thing that comes to my mind.

The day before the concert, had a final rehearsal. Went to Kovan Mac to have supper. I don't know I should be happy or mood swing. Because I saw the person that I wanted to see, but in at the same time, I saw the person that I don't wish to see. This is bad.

To, Band members:
Have a safe trip to Japan people! Come back safe too! See you guys SOON!