Friday, December 31, 2010

Everything will starts afresh in few hours time.

Part 1: Resolutions of 2011
Eveything will starts afresh in few hours time. 2010 is really been a tough year for me. In fact, to some of my friends too. It hapended so many things at one goal, that I can't digest. I'm trying my best to digest everything.

2010 will comes to the end in few hours time. I had some resolutions in my mind for the up coming 2011:
1. Hope things for my family will gets better. Lesser quarrel time between them.
2. To get a part-time job again.
3. Get my driving license
4. Improve my GPA.
5. Improve myself, to become better.
6. Go for a full body check up.
7. Hopes the bonds with my cliques(5A,Band & Awesome) will gets better.
8. Learn Korean language/visit korea.

PART 2: History of 2010!
Gonna flashback some happenings stuffs that I've gone through in 2010!
JANUARY 2010
16th-17th: Loke Weng Guan's 17th Birthday
Loke booked a room at Fairmont Hotel to celebrate his birthday, as well as Jan babies! *Rich urh* Guest invited are his family, friends and bandmates!
APRIL 2010
10th: SYF MARCHING ASSESSMENT-Distinction
Visit Egan the day before the SYF. He gave alot of encouraging to the band. Eventually, most of the band members didnt expect him to be that skinny, which everyone cried. But everyone of them had fulfilled their promise, to maintain distinction. ONE BAND ONE SOUND!

18th: Egan Supharta Mercubuwono
*Orginal Post : http://musicis-loved.blogspot.com/2010_04_01_archive.html



In Loving Memory of Egan Supharta Mercubuwono
(25 September 1994 - 18 April 2010)

JUNE 2010
10th: SUPER JUNIOR Glalaxy Showcase
Thanks to Jing and I'm able to attend Super Junior's showcase concert! That night was really awesome eventhough they sang for around 30mins and my Kyuhyun wasn't able to make it for the showcase. But I'm still happy. Thank you Jing

JULY 2010
12th: Granny Chin Siew Ching 
*Orginal Post : http://musicis-loved.blogspot.com/2010_07_01_archive.html
In Loving Memory of Chin Siew Ching (Granny)
(13 July 1930 - 12 July 2010)

AUGUST 2010
14th-26th: Singapore Youth Olympic Games
Really experiece alot of stuffs during these period of time.Also made alot of new friends~ Besides that, also met alot of friendly players and tourist during the games time~Ohhh~^^ And lucky enough to watch the games live!!
SEPTEMBER 2010
17th: Universal Studio
Had a mini party with the YOG mates and friends at USS! Thanks YOG for the free tickets for us!
DECEMBER 201012th: PASSIONE V
HAd our annual band concert, PASSIONE V. A very sucessful performance and it's the 1st time to play world premium song 'A Tone Poem for Wing Orchestra: Like an Eagle, We Soar and Rise', which is Satoshi Yagisawa esp composed for Yuying Seconday school.
Goodbye, my happenings 2010. 2011 will be a better year than 2010, hopefully.